Speed, Agility and Quickness
Training for speed, agility and quickness
- 10 minute warm-up (dynamic)
- Do 20-25 sets of the drills
- Take 3 or 4 minute water breaks (rest).
- 1 to 3 work to rest ratio
- Because you are working on speed, agility and quickness you do not work in a fatigued state. Always go as fast as you can with control.
- Maximum number in 10 seconds for one skill. Skills exercises are in Bold below.
5 sets each skill. Each number is 1 week. Do 2xs/week
- 1. Straight leg shuffle, Forward roll over shoulder, carioca, in place ankle jumps, medicine ball chest passes.
I will put up a speed, agility and quickness program every week for 6 weeks. It works!